We require a minimum 24 hours notice for cancellation or rescheduling of an existing appointment to avoid our cancellation fee of 50% of the price of your scheduled service.
No showing or cancelling an appointment within 24 hours will require a non-refundable deposit before making future bookings.
If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment, we may request that you rebook your services as a courtesy to our guests booking after you. A cancellation/rescheduling fee may apply.
Bridal party bookings are available for current salon guests only, and a non refundable deposit of 50% of services booked is required to reserve appointment times.
Retail Purchases Policy
Exchange or Store credit only on unopened products within 10 days of purchase, valid receipt required.
*NO REFUNDS on Styling Tools* *ALL clearance items are a final sale*
Children and members of your party are not permitted to join you on the salon floor during your service. This is to ensure the safety of all of our guests, and salon staff. Due to limited seating reserved for our guests, we kindly ask that any people accompanying you to your appointment wait in the reception area during your service. A salon environment can be dangerous for children, with hot tools, sharp tools, and chemicals being used on the salon floor. In order to provide the most relaxing service experience possible, for both your own, and other guests’ services, please make all necessary childcare arrangements prior to your visit, as we do not have the facilities to care for children. We may not be able to accommodate services to any guest accompanied by unattended children.
Thank you for your understanding of our child and guest policies.
We understand that miscommunication between a guest and a stylist can occur. In the event a guest is not satisfied with their finished look, adjustments can be made based on the original consultation. The following policies apply to all adjustment services:
- All adjustment services performed at Karma Salon are to be completed within 2 weeks of the original appointment.
- Adjustments must be booked with the original stylist.
- If an adjustment service appointment is cancelled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice, the adjustment will no longer be honoured.
- Adjustment service appointments can only be moved or rescheduled no more than 2 times.
- A possible product cost may apply to an adjustment service, which will be determined during consultation, assessing the best plan of action for the adjustment.
For more information, see our FAQ